ALL THE PRODUCTS USED CAN BE HARMFUL TO CHILDREN AND ANIMALS. PLEASE BE A RESPONSIBLE OWNER/PARENT.
What you will need
- Nail polish (white or tan)
- clear coat polish
- newspaper (fresher is better)
- rubbing alcohol
- nail polish remover (for cleanup)
THE POLISH,ALCOHOL AND POLISH REMOVER WILL CAUSE DISCOLORATION OF FURNITURE AND FABRICS. USE AN old TOWEL OR SOMETHING TO PROTECT WORK SURFACE.
Instructions on print nails
- paint your nail in the tan or white (tip or whole nail) let dry.
- Apply a thin layer of clearcoat to your nail so the alcohol and print doesn’t get on it. let dry.
- dip your entire or tip of nail (painted part) in rubbing alcohol. do not dry it leave it soaking wet.
- stick the printed paper to your nail and apply pressure. lift off the nail straight up to keep from smearing. let dry.
- apply another layer of clearcoat to the nails and let dry.
- using a q-tip and polish remover clean up around nails and you’re done.
See all 6 photos